According to the U.S. Department of Energy, approximately 70% of manufacturers utilize compressed air systems. From food and beverage manufacturing to metal fabrication, the applications for compressed air are virtually limitless. Atlas Copco is an international manufacturer that leads the industry with top-performing air compressor and nitrogen/oxygen generator equipment, parts, and service. Founded in 1873, with U.S. operations beginning in 1950, Atlas Copco has upheld a longstanding legacy of innovation to bring their best products to market.
In partnership as an authorized Atlas Copco distributor, P-A Industrial Services (PAIS) brings over 100 years of combined industry experience to sell, service, and maintain Atlas Copco air compressors/piping and nitrogen/oxygen generators. We offer a unique advantage for customers in the Midwest by utilizing our total system approach to review each component and helps your system work at maximum efficiency with minimal downtime. Our services are responsive to customer needs, delivered professionally, and documented for detailed record-keeping and historical trending. Our end goal is to support your plant's compliance efforts and overall productivity.
Products & Services Offered by an Authorized Atlas Copco Distributor
PAIS can design and install piping for all your compressed gas needs, including general compressed air and low/high-pressure nitrogen and oxygen. Utilizing the Atlas Copco AIRnet Aluminum compressed air piping, a leak-proof and corrosion-free system that’s ISO 8573-1 certified, PAIS has the experience to tackle any project.
We can also help you ensure that your compressed air quality meets the needs of your end product by recommending the best Atlas Copco dryers, air filters, and condensate treatment for your application. Whether it’s with a refrigerated, desiccant, or membrane air dryer, Atlas Copco has the right air treatment solution to match your process needs.
- AD, CD, BD Desiccant Dryers
- FD Refrigerated Dryers
- FX Refrigerated Dryers
With an Atlas Copco nitrogen or oxygen gas generator on hand, you can take full advantage of the 24/7 availability of gas. These generators are simple, reliable, durable, and come ready to use. All you’ll need is a supply of compressed air. Never worry again about costly installations and processing, refills, deliveries, or the possibility of downtime due to a lack of gas.
- NGM/NGM+ Membrane Nitrogen Generator
- NGP+ PSA Nitrogen Generator
- OGP PSA Oxygen Generator
Atlas Copco oil-lubricated air compressors are ultra-durable and built to withstand harsh working conditions. Maximize energy savings by adding on a VSD to your system. You can take advantage of features such as rotary screw technology, ready-to-use “plug and play” operation, easy maintenance, and low operating temperatures.
- G (VSD) & GX Industrial Oil-Lubricated Screw Compressors
- GA (VSD) Oil-Lubricated Rotary Screw Compressors
- GR Two-Stage Rotary Screw Air Compressors
As a popular choice for many industries, Atlas Copco piston air compressors are the most reliable and efficient type available on the market. Although they can be louder than rotary screw compressors, they are cost-effective, dependable, and easy to maintain.
- CR Cast-Iron Piston Compressors
- LE & LT Oil-Lubricated Aluminum Piston Compressors
- LB High-Pressure Piston Compressor
- LZ Premium Oil-Free Piston Compressors
- LF Oil-Free Aluminum Piston Compressors
- HX & HN Reciprocating Gas Piston Compressor
All Atlas Copco oil-free air compressors are certified ISO 8753-1 Class 0, the highest air purity standard that ensures zero contamination. An optional Variable Speed Drive (VSD) can be added to specific models to significantly save on energy costs. You can count on features such as unmatched energy efficiency, quiet operation, and long service life.
- SF Oil-Free Scroll Compressors
- AQ Water-Injected Oil-Free Screw Compressors
- ZR & ZT (VSD) Oil-Free Rotary Tooth and Screw Compressors
- ZD (VSD) Oil-Free Medium-Pressure Screw Compressor with High-Pressure Piston Booster
- ZH Centrifugal Oil-Free Air Compressors
- ZE & ZA Low-Pressure Oil-Free Screw Compressors
As an authorized Atlas Copco distributor, PAIS is pleased to also offer:
- Compressed Air Leak Detection
- SMARTLINK Remote Monitoring
- Atlas Copco Service Kits
- Atlas Copco Compressor Line Filters
- Atlas Copco Compressor Oils, Lubricants & Coolant (available for other brands too)
- Atlas Copco Oil/Air Filters & Separator Elements
- Atlas Copco Element Repair and Replacement
- Rotary Screw Airend Overhauls and Replacement
- Reciprocating Pump Rebuild and Replacement
- Preventive Maintenance Plans
For more details, head to our Atlas Copco page. Whether you need a brand-new compressed air system, an update to your current system, or any maintenance done to improve energy efficiency, productivity, and manage compliance, count on the experts at P-A Industrial Services to elevate your operations.