Is your plant effectively managing the risks
associated with fumes in its processes?
Authorized Distributor for Donaldson Torit
Welding and industrial lasers can generate fumes and smoke with a variety of different metal particles. The toxicity of the fumes can vary based on the size and content of the particles. Weld fume ventilation systems are needed to help capture and filter the fumes. A properly maintained weld fume collection system is critical for workplace health and safety.
In welding operations, workers are in a daily contact with harmful weld fume particulate because weld fume is made up of 30 to 80% submicron-sized particles. That means that most of these particles are respirable (enter the lungs), which makes it critical to have reliable, high performance fume collectors, weld fume extraction and weld smoke filters that collect the fume before it reaches your welder’s breathing zone.
While it’s important to have a well designed fume collection system—including properly designed hoods and ductwork an organized maintenance program is needed to maintain effective fume control and can therefore help manage the presence of dispersed fumes.
Is your plant effectively managing the risks associated with fumes in its processes?
P-A Industrial Services offers a full suite of products and services to help you manage and minimize the environmental and safety impact of fume collection in your manufacturing environment. We are experts in all aspects of fume collection/baghouse systems. We can assist in troubleshooting and repair any problem you could possibly encounter, including common issues such as low air flow, short filter life, dirty work areas and fan and compressed air issues.
P-A Industrial Services offers a Dust Collector Optimizer Maintenance & Diagnostics Program. The objective of this program is to provide you with scheduled maintenance for your dust/fume/mist collection system to keep your system running efficiently and reliably. Optimizer will benefit your business by improving employee safety and business productivity through:
- Clean air for your working environment
- Clean air emissions
- OSHA, EPA and MPCA regulatory adherence
- Allowing facilities maintenance to focus on core production equipment
- Equipment operating at design specifications
The operating condition of your equipment is critical to the success of your business. With that in mind, our Optimizer program offers you these key features:
- Data collection and trending of all key points including fan performance, filtration system pressure differential and air flow
- Service is conducted by fully trained and factory-authorized field technicians
- Fan vibration inspection by factory-trained experts
- Full system review and recommendations from our certified technician
P-A Industries can work with you to get a proper airflow measurement and airflow balancing after looking at your ventilation and ductwork design.
Proper ventilation sizing and duct layout is a critical step in ensuring an efficient dust collection/baghouse system. P-A Industries can assist in designing and installing your dust collection/baghouse system for maximum efficiency.
Our services include:
- Donaldson Dust Collection/Baghouse Equipment
- Dust Collector/Baghouse Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Industrial Fan/Blower Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Fan Balancing and Vibration Analysis
- Parts Supply
- Compressed Air
- Dust Collector/Baghouse Service
- Dust Collector/Baghouse Filters
- Filter Replacement Services
- Dust Collector/Baghouse Parts
- Dust Collector/Baghouse Installation and Design
- Airflow Measurement and Balancing
- Ventilation and Ductwork Design
- Combustible Dust NFPA 652
- Pneumatic Conveying Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Accurate Service Documentation and Maintenance Records
- Donaldson Torit (Donaldson Authorized Service Provider)
- New York Blower
- Coperion K-Tron
- TerraSource Global
- Thermo Scientific
- Auburn International
- IEP Technologies
- Schenk Process MAC
- Camfil Farr
- Imperial Systems
- Airflow Systems
- Environmental Systems Designs
- Micro Air
- Carter Day
- Many more